Key Account Executive
- Timely, professional and accurate reply to all incoming sales enquiries received by phone, email and other formats.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to help move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Responsible for up-selling and/or cross-selling of existing company’s products.
- Working closely with marketing team to support n update E-commerce platforms. These include Lazada , Shopee etc
- Work cross-functionally and interact regularly with logistic team and financial & account team in a positive and expedited manner.
- Handle key accounts of customers.
- Position involves routine to moderate decision making with authority to make changes and updates within pre-established guidelines.
- Track, monitor and create timely reports that include analysis and tracking across customer enquiries.
- Conduct an annual customer satisfaction survey email to our customer in order to gather their feedback & experience on our product & service
- Minimum Diploma in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role is preferable.
- Computer literate.
- Good command of communication skills Mandarin, English, and Bahasa Malaysia is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skill to interact with colleagues with proactive character.
- Flexible and patience character to handle difference behavior of customer enquiries.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.