- Manage the overall sales performance and achieve sales target for international markets.
- Ensure all sales and marketing activities are carried out within the agreed budgets, volume, sales and within the given time scales.
- Manage all communication with manufacturing and technical departments for new product development.
- Consistently review distributor’s performance and monitor their work.
- Preferably someone with minimum 3 – 5 years working experience in international sales in the plastics or packaging or related industry.
- Possess Diploma/Degree in Business Management field or any other equivalent.
- Knowledge on Export procedures and documentations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin.