- Hardware and Software support and troubleshooting
- Computer set up and allocation.
- Performance backup databases.
- Configure resource sharing on LAN and performance ad-hoc troubleshooting.
- Anti – virus installation and monitoring.
- Administration and setup E- mail application.
- Monitoring computer software licensing in stock.
- Support ad-hoc project.
- Diploma/Degree in IT or equivalent.
- Programming skill like HTML, VB and etc.
- Knowledge in networking – TCP/IP, Professional certified.
- Minimum 6 months internship duration.
- Willing to work in Port Klang.